Monday, November 21, 2011

November 11, 12 & 13th, 2011

Here are a few of the pictures from my weekend retreat.  If you were there please leave a comment so that others know how much fun you had!  Thanks for looking!
 Here is the crew that spent the weekend with me!
 Some shots of the room
 We had a lot go stuff along to work with
 Jennifer and Angie
 Julie, Melissa, Teri and Bev
 Making Christmas Cards
 Christine, Julie and Sherry
 Teri, Melissa and Amber
 Ann and Jennifer
 Me and Kathy McGraw getting our nails done.
My pretty fingers!
 Amy getting her nails done by Crystal!
 Tiffany having a piggy party! Carrie doing all the work
Some of the Christmas cards we made
 Tiffany, Pam, Amy, Sherry and Stacy
 One of the pieces I helped make for a layout.  We cut this out of cardstock!
 The back of my car leaving my driveway!  SUV filled to the roof.
I had a blast and can't wait for the next one!
Thanks ladies for making this happen!

Hope to see you all this March and November 2012!

Pam, Julie, Amy, Stacy, Amy, Kelly
Me, Tiffany, Stacy and Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget