Please Check Back!
January 13 to 18, 2014
Sailing from Port Canaveral (Near Orlando). Starting rate of $----- per person. This includes: transfers between the airport and the cruise port, accommodations (double occupancy), meals on board, Las Vegas style entertainment, access to the casino, projects, goodie bags and a conference room for scrapbooking.
- You can scrapbook as much or as little as you want with no interruptions. (No cell phones, no cooking dinner, no picking up kids from school.. just pure relaxation.)
- Bring the whole family! Non-scrapbooking family members and friends will discover many activities to keep them entertained while you scrapbook!
- Instructions and supplies to complete awesome projects.
- If you don’t feel like scrapbooking, you have plenty of other things to do, just simply relax!
- All your meals are included. Choose to enjoy Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in the formal dining room or grab a quick bite at the buffet.
- Vacation time; and the chance to experience two exciting destinations- Freeport and Nassua, Bahamas. Snorkel in the crystal clear waters, shop the local vendors, or tour the islands – Many adventures await you!
- Entertainment is included – day & night. The cruise ship staff has non-stop activities planned for the duration of the cruise!
- Be pampered beyond your expectations!
- Relax by the pool while the live Calypso band plays your favorite music and the bartender brings your favorite drink.
- There is an elegant onboard spa with many exotic treatments not offered in the United States.
- Towel Art on your bed every night!
- Be Inspierd at sea... a relaxing cruise will help those Creative Juices Flow!
- 5 full days of FUN, FUN, FUN!
Fill out my online form.